Friday, January 13, 2006

WRITTING ABOUT AFRICA

There are two words in North American common vocabulary that I constantly hear every now and then.These words are stereotyping and discriminating. As far as I now know the two common words can perfectly be connected with the North Americans views about my beloved continent of Africa. The link I am about to post you unto sounds like a common joke to many of us or people who have been to Africa,knows the history,landscapes,traditions,culture and the entire genius existence of the continent.Sadly,this story is not a joke,its the living truth how most people in the so called "developed world" perceive the continent of Africa.Read here.

1 comment:

John Allore said...

Jeff,

I like your blog too. What a good thing to discover on an uneventful day.